1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's the LG 32LP1D manual (and lx2r)

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by freekb, Sep 7, 2005.

Tags:
  1. freekb

freekb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    some people have asked for the manual of the 32LP1D

You can download if from

http://www.lge.com/

Bottom left of front page has download manual feature, you will need to trawl through lots of pages to get at it and enter 32lp1d to find it.

2. GalileoFigaro

GalileoFigaro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I sent them an e-mail to complain that whenever I clicked on the link before now it came up with an error saying "FILE NOT EXIST!!!" (sic). I guess they've fixed that - although they didn't bother e-mailing me back yet.

Actually I think it's the same manual that I did manage to get anyway by choosing Slovakia from the country drop-down rather than the UK. (!)

[Edit:]
    Strike that, I think it was the 'Brochure' link that I complained about - and that's still broken:
    http://uk.lge.com/products/mobile/m...egoryId=0102&modelCategoryId=0102&parentId=01

3. rhubarbe

rhubarbe
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +211
  4. RockySpieler

RockySpieler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
    The Manual for the LG 32LX2R is 66 Pages,.

I have only read a couple of 32" LCD manuals, but this is the most comprehensive. The number of menu options is re-assuring, compared to my current Tevion. It even includes IR frequencies and timing in case you want to programme your own, and details on the service RS-232c port, including pin outs for controlling the TV from a PC!!!!

It did not however include the supported analogue YUV resolutions, only the PC resolutions. Has anyone seen this published anywhere?

The HDMI port does have a DVI in menu option, and in this mode uses the 3.5mm phono port, has anyone tried this??
    Does it look the same as the DVI socket, a few LCD with HDMI sockets have overscanning issues with DVI inputs from a PC?

5. big-mac-please

big-mac-please

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hello :)

I have the LG 32LX2R and use the DVI in and the 3.5mm phono jack (Mac mini) and it works perfectly.

6. RockySpieler

RockySpieler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
    Thanks, for the response.........I was a little unclear in my request. I have noticed from the 32" & 26" threads that DVI in is very successfull, my question should have been:-

Has anyone tried a dvi input via the HDMI socket using an adapter?