Here They Lie (VR)

Taken form the Playstation blog.

"Here They Lie is a dark psychological horror experience that transports you to a terrifying, surreal world inhabited by strange and malevolent creatures. Unimaginable horrors lurk around every corner, just out of sight, haunting and infecting your mind.

Dare yourself to go deeper down the rabbit hole and confront the meaning of your existence. With a focus on narrative, and the experience of dread, Here They Lie is not your typical survival horror game. We can’t wait to take this trip with you and show you what lies hidden deep within this mind-altering journey. Here They Lie will launch Fall 2016 for PlayStation VR and PlayStation 4".

the trailer looked neat and it sounds decent enough, seems first person horror is getting a big push on VR which isn't a bad thing it's one Genre that can be done well on it.

I'm pleased that more horrors are coming out,I can't justify the price tag of vr myself,but that's where Christmas and a loving wife comes in,so psvr will be on my Xmas list defiantly,along with a handful of vr type games.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom