1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help........

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by NeilH, Jul 5, 2003.

1. NeilH

NeilH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    required with "dead" SIM2 HT200.

Was working perfectly then suddenly, for no apparent reason, all I get is a "No Signal" message projected onto the screen.

Have determined that it's not a cabling, DVD player or Iscan fault.

Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks

Neil.

2. NeilH

NeilH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    No one got any ideas??

Neil.

3. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Have you tried Owl?

4. chips

chips

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    I agree with Messiah, Owl is your best bet. I think you still have a few months warranty left.

However, there's just a possibility that it could be a software lockup, have you tried unplugging it from the mains for a few minutes?

My HT300 started doing strange things a few months ago after I'd been switching back and forth between interlaced and prog scan a few times. Can't remember the symptoms exactly but it stopped working in either one or the other. I tried switching it off and on by the remote but the problem was still there. As a last resort, I unplugged it for a few minutes and hey presto........it's worked perfectly ever since.

I think I'd switched between the two a bit to quickly and it got itself into an invalid mode.

Write down your user settings first as it may revert to defaults when you power up, mine did.