• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

help

P

ProjectorDreams

can any body please tell me in detail how you but your pics with your thread not as an attachment and where best to store these pics .
please please can any body help regards PD:smashin:

Ayub

Distinguished Member
can any body please tell me in detail how you but your pics with your thread not as an attachment and where best to store these pics .
please please can any body help regards PD:smashin:

SUBMIT REPLY
CLICK ON MANAGE ATTACHMENTS
NEW BOX APPEARS
UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER
FIND FILE
CLICK UPLOAD
JOB O GUD ONE.

:cool:

P

ProjectorDreams

SUBMIT REPLY
CLICK ON MANAGE ATTACHMENTS
NEW BOX APPEARS
UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER
FIND FILE
CLICK UPLOAD
JOB O GUD ONE.

:cool:

yes i know how to get attachments from my computer but they are still attachments when i look at other peoples threads there pics are full size with there text on there. threads regards PD

BrokenArrow

Established Member
www.photobucket.com

Make an account, upload the pictures then copy the url inside image tags :

KevD

Distinguished Member
If you dont want it as an attatchment

Go to www.imageshack.us, by the chose file box click browse and find the file you want to upload and then click "Host It" (you may want to use the resize option to make it 640 or 320).

This then stores your file online and gives the web address. Then start your thread click the
insertimagewy8.gif
button and insert that web page.

The image is now embedded in your post. :smashin:

EDIT: Cool, when you click the imageshack link it welcomes you as a avforums user :)

Ayub

Distinguished Member
as above forum user stated.

gibbsy

You have to have your images stored on a web hosting service, such as photobucket or pbase. I use photobucket, which is free, to upload to this forum and I use pbase to showcase my images.
http://photobucket.com/
This link will give you the information your need. I think others on the forum use a different server.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom