Help!

andytabor

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased this hd tv: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5291539/Trail/C%24cip%3D36693.Sound%2Band%2Bvision%3EC%24cip%3D36785.Televisions%3EC%24cip%3D36787.LCD%2Bflat%2Bpanel%2Btelevisions%3EFC%24Brands%3DWharfedale.Wharfedale.htm
and up until now ive been very happy with it.........here comes the but though, over the last few days its developed a possible fault when i put it on the picture is fine initially, after about 45 mins-1hr the screen goes all green as if someone has put a photoshop noise filter over the picture if you know what i mean, it only seems to be certain colours on the screen that are affected, does anyone know what is causing this and it is there anything i could do to fix the problem myself easily, id like to avoid lugging it back to argos if at all possible. oh and if i unplug it, leave it for 15 mns it goes back to norma then does the same thing again!1 thanks in advance if anone can help me.

wouldnt muck about mate-lug it back and exchange it

yeh, ill defo be taking back, hopefully tomorrow, might pay a little bit extra and upgrade it to something of a better quality, just out of interest does anyone know what could cause somethin like that, seems quite a weird problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom