help

Discussion in 'PS Vita Forum' started by ljab, Mar 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. ljab

ljab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i'm thinking of buying my sons white jap psp off him (he only got it for christmas) as he wanted to flog it on ebay to make way for the xbox 360 for his impending 15th b/day. but i truly believe that he hasn't used it to its full potential & the other 3 kids (13,9 & 5 (don't underestimate the five year old he's completed operation wolf on taito legends xbox!!) would love to get their hands on it,but he wouldn't let them whilst it was his! is there a programme i need to download on the pc to transfer movies to psp? (i know that i need to buy a usb cable), but apart from that i consider myself an old duffer nowadays in this fast moving world,.....eee when iwas a lad it was space invaders,mr do,phoenix etc......
    any help/thoughts appreciated from an old gamer.

seriously though it does look a beautiful piece of kit & i don't really want to see it go.

lee :)

2. Henry

Henry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    I personally use PSP Movie Creator and find it works extremely well. Easy to use and also easy to adjust settings to get as much video on your Memory Stick as you can.

I did pay for it (can't remember how much. not a silly amount though).

Go to PQDVD for info.

I'd recommend it but there's plenty of choice out there. :smashin:

3. pdiddy

pdiddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    If you don`t want to pay try PSP video9: http://www.pspvideo9.com/

This also allows you to adjust settings etc. There is also an expansive forum on the same site if you need any help. You will also need a DVD decryptor if you are transfering DVDs.

Thanks P.

4. Ratinho

Ratinho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +173
    And if it helps, if you have full Nero, Nero Recode is a superb piece of kit and has a designated PSP option. :)

5. Saviola

Saviola

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I use PSP Video 9 as well. It can create all the folder and place the movies directly on your PSP very handy and saves hassle.

To be honest you will notice the odd glitch, but as you wouldn't expect cinema-esque quality pictures it won't bother you :)