1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by blp21, Sep 27, 2005.

1. blp21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ok i have a panasonic tx-32lxd500 LCD tv and would like to be able to watch hd clips on it, now i know that i will need to connect the my pc to the tv to watch these. Now here's the problem my tv has a hdmi slot and to connect it to my pc i would need a 10 metre dvi adapter cable and a 10 metre audio cable but i do not yet have a graphics card capable of using dvi so i will need to buy one, the other option is to buy a laptop with a dvi and connect it by this, i was thinking of getting a laptop anyway for other things but would need to buy a high end one to get in with a dvi connection, also my manual for my tv says under the hdmi connections section that this inout terminal is not intended for use with computers or do i scrap all these and use the normal pc connection how do this compare to the hdmi slot for quality. sorry this is so long winded but it is going around and around in my brain and i just need some help.