1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help..

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by wawr, Oct 9, 2004.

1. wawr

wawr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi i bort a Sanyo Z2 in march, in the last 2 weeks its developed a yellowish / greenish spot about 2inches in diamiter...its only visible im very low lit scenes or when its totaly black, can anyone help?undefinedundefined anyone else had this problem ??? im about to ring the company from where i had it from..to see if its covered by warrenty...any help would be appriciated..

2. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    It's almost certainly a dust blob .. if you alter the focus of the lens and you see this spot come into focus then it's a dust blob.

A Z2 is relatively easy to clean but you'll have to be prepared to remove the case cover, IIRC some time shortly after the Z2 came out last year someone posted a series of photos either on here on on AVS showing how to do this.

3. wawr

wawr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks very much for your help, i think i'll take it in to be done..not that confident on doing it myself..lol thanks again...

4. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    This is the thread on AVS I was thinking about showing the details of how to open the Z2 and clean inside, in case you feel like being adventurous. :D