• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help

00dick

Standard Member
Hi i have a onn tv model le42lcd0701 and a onn sp550 surround sound system and now a ps3 which i have connected with a gold plated hdmi cable,im getting feed back but for some reason i can't get my surround sound to work through the tv as it only has the male red and white cables is there a way i can get it to work.

Turbo Dragon

HI and welcome :hiya:

I am unfamiliar with your TV and surround system so perhaps you had better explain a bit more....

What have you connected your PS3 to using HDMI, the TV or the surround sound?

What do you mean by feebdack? Audio feedback (i.e. a high pitched howling?!)

Finally what do you mean by "can't get my surround sound to work through the tv"? You cant get pictures on your TV or you cant get the sound from your TV through your surround sound?

Also it would be really helpfull to tell us what connections your surround system has (in and out) and similarly for your TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom