help

thecable puller

Standard Member
hello
i am thinking of making a mini home cienma, i want to hide all the equipment in the cupboard next door, but the problem is about the remotes i remember seeing a system with about 8 leads that stick onto the equipment ir port, then the other end goes into the room. does that ring any bells?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

thecable puller

monksy74

hello
i am thinking of making a mini home cienma, i want to hide all the equipment in the cupboard next door, but the problem is about the remotes i remember seeing a system with about 8 leads that stick onto the equipment ir port, then the other end goes into the room. does that ring any bells?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

thecable puller

Google IR extender

Keene do some kits
Keene Electronics

alternatively marmitek powermids seem quite popular - receiver converts IR to RF which can be picked up by a receiver in another room connected to IR blasters that send the IR to your kit.

logiciel

A pair of Powermids are fine, or lash out on a Harmony 900 or 1100 that does the same thing with only the one unit.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom