help! worried about new TV

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by primer, Jan 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. primer

primer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I recently invested in a 37" Sharp LCD TV with full 1080p hd, A few days ago I noticed something which has started to concern me a bit.

My brother seems to have an annoying habit of using spray glitter in his hair - (he's 17 which most likely explains it lol);) Although no one has caught him spraying it near the new TV (which is in the living room) the other day I noticed glitter on the TV, my upscaling DVD player, and my DVD recorder. As this glitter stuff is spray on - wash off it tends to come off everywhere, eg: clothes, walls, leather sofa and now it's on all my AV equipment too!:thumbsdow:rolleyes:

Is this be anything to be worried about? The ingredients on the can say it has alcohol in which has had me fearing the worst with it been abrasive:mad:

Please let me know what you think:)

Many Thanks

2. Curly99

Curly99
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,255
    I would have thought that any damage from the alcohol would have been noticeable not long after contact, but seeing as this stuff is to for spraying in hair I can't see there being a huge amount in it. Most if not all of the alcohol would have most likely evaporated by now, best thing you can do is stop him going anywhere near your tv equipment.

Curly

P.S. what would worry me though is a 17 year old spraying glitter in there hair in the first place ;) :)