• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with XBOX one guide please

BigBee

Established Member
Hi folks

Have just bought my XB1 today and hooked it up, all good apart from I have a Humax Foxsat HDR (a few years old now) which I've connected to the HDMI in socket on the XB1 and although the picture displays perfectly, there's no program guide whatsoever. All there is is a few apps ie Amazon instant etc, nothing by way of any sort of guide.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help :)

nstokes

Prominent Member
Hi folks

Have just bought my XB1 today and hooked it up, all good apart from I have a Humax Foxsat HDR (a few years old now) which I've connected to the HDMI in socket on the XB1 and although the picture displays perfectly, there's no program guide whatsoever. All there is is a few apps ie Amazon instant etc, nothing by way of any sort of guide.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help :)
This is correct as the One Guide its out fully in the UK yet. There are some of us that are beta testing it and MS have said it will in testing fpr a few months. Until its out you will need to use your STB EPG as normal

BigBee

Established Member
OK thanks, did suspect that was the case but I've seen people post that the program guide works fine with Sky so was just looking for clarification.

Yes you have to be a beta tester on the preview program to have the oneguide I use it with humax youview and it's very impressive send me a friend request poeticbasher and I will add you to the program :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom