• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help With Xbox 360-Monitor connection

T

tomakat968

Well, I am thinking of buying an Xbox 360 deal from either gamestation or game for christmas. There is a slight problem however with tv's in my home. I am wondering if it is possible to connect an Xbox 360 to a Pc Monitor "Samsung 713BM". If so then how?

Also would it be easier just to buy a TV/monitor for example a "ADVENT X17TV
17" TFT FLAT PANEL TV + MONITOR". Does this monitor come with connections for a Xbox 360? Or would i have to buy a special adapter or something?

I am quite new to this and will be very thankfull for any help.

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
You can use a vga cable to connect to the monitor. Obviously not any vga cable lol But one specially for use with the xbox 360.

I personally don't like monitor-tvs not worth the money in my opinion.

ush flynn

Prominent Member
you will need the VGA cable for xbox, microsoft make one, joytech make one and 4gamers make one. There are also budget knockoffs on ebay. Thats all you will need to connect it to a monitor. But you will need something to handle some audio, a stereo will work fine (with phono inputs) or some powered speakers with the right connection. Some people use something like logitech 2.1 systems which can be had for under £50

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom