• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with TV movie. from 70's I think

M

MissDukette

Does anyone remember watching this movie(TV show)

:lease:I'm not sure if this was a made for TV movie or a movie that happened to be shown on TV but here goes: a synopis: I remember watching a TV show(movie) where a boy and his mother lived in a house. I guess the father had died. A cop came home and told the boy's mother that he commited a crime and I don't remember what he did but the boy came home the mother got scared and put him away in a secret room in the house so the cops couldn't find him. When the cops came back the mother told the cops that she hadn't seen him but then sometime later the mother got sick was taken to the hospital the mother died and no one knew the boy was in the secret room. The boy did not know his mother died. The house was sold and the new owners discovered he was living in the house when food started to disappear. Does anyone know the name of this movie? It has been bugging me for a long time. I remember it was quite good. I can't even remember who played in it.:lease: THANKS

M

MissDukette

Rob100 Thank YOU!! I have been racking my brains out on this one. You area life saver!!! After trying on other boards you are the first one to help!!!:clap::thumbsup:

Rob100

No problem. If you haven't done already, google the title and you'll come up with numerous clips on YouTube and I even came across a link to download the movie, albeit in rather poor quality, but I think the source plays a big part in that!

Rob.

M

MissDukette

Rob100 Thanks again I am going to try and find that link. It was a movie that I remember watching and really liked it. I wonder if I would like still like it. You've beem more than helpful.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom