Help with TV from Argos

jamiepryer

Standard Member
Hi all,
im after some help with a product on the argos website: Shop Online with Argos.co.uk - your Online Catalogue for Home Shopping product: 529/4859 (22IN Digital LCD/DVD & iPod Dock)

i thought this seemed like a good idea for my bedroom, however i cant seem to work out if it will work with my 3G (16gig) iphone?!
Ive called argos and they said to call apple...who then said they cant help! doh!

any help would be great, cheers

not sure if the direct link will work: Buy 22IN Digital LCD/DVD & iPod Dock. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

kpatm

I seen that TV in Argos.Why not go in and stick your 3G in the connector and see if it works.Come to think of it I have a habit of doing that in shops if I see something for the Ipod I just sit my 3G in it to see if it works more times than not is doesnt.

Hmm I might have seen that TV in Tesco

rbrian

Novice Member
A friend of mine has a 16Gb iPhone, and every time he sees anything with a dock he tries it. Often there is a label saying they don't work with the iPhone, but everyone we have tried does - it shows a message on the iPhone screen saying it's not compatible, but if you try to play something, it works. If not, you can always take it back.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom