Help With Toshiba 42wlt66 Connections Please!!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by HMFC1874, Jan 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. HMFC1874

HMFC1874
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can i trouble someone to talk me through all the connections for my telly, telewest box and dvd recorder. My wife accidentaly removed a couple of cables at the back of the telly and now I cant get the same settings re the telly stations that i used to have.
    I have a toshiba 42wlt66 tv, a standard telewest digital box and a pioneer dvr 420h dvd recorder.
    when i took all cables out and tried to set up the boxes again, I cant even get the telly to find the tv channels in the channel set up page??? it says no broadcast signal found, please retry?? This is with all other equipment off in standby mode and aerial feed direct from the cable into the tv?? I also seem to have got the channels in a different setting, I used to get tv on DTV channel, now it is on channel 1 or 2, and also cant get teletxt. Is it possible the set might have developed a fault or could it just be a cable the wrong way?? Sorry if this appears a simple problem but it is driving me nuts and i spent hours yesterday removing all scarts etc and ould not get things the way I wanted. If anyoe could prepare a simple list of exactly what cable and what cable type goes where then I would be very grateful. I have aerial cables scarts and a telewest direct cable to play with.
    Of to work but will be back about 6.30pm tonight

if anyone wants to mail me direct please use the address below

[email protected]

2. HMFC1874

HMFC1874
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can anybody offer me advice please???:lease: