• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with the Band World Tour Achievements (RB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Hi all,
So I got Rockband back in July last year and only just finished the Solo Guitar Tour on Medium today (had far too many other games distracting me). I am looking to get a band together to go for the rest of the achievements. I can play Lead Guitar or Bass Guitar but Drums are a big NO NO (I'm useless), I can play medium on the guitars no problem. Do you have to have 4 people to go for the band achievements or can you do it with 2 ? Any help, advice or volunteers welcome. I would like to get as many points out of Rockband before I sell it on.

chewyx

Prominent Member
you need to get a band together to do world tour on RB1.

you only need a minimum of 2 players and you can play any combination of instruments. You can do it yourself if your able to sing and play guitar at the same time.

If not you will need a friend. Its local only too im afraid. RB1 doesnt support online world tour.

As for the acheivments themselves, they are a bit of a grind. You basically have to beat every single gig in every single venue to get them all. It will take a while.

I still have a few "big in" acheivments to get myself and I keep meaning to go back and get them but i lent it to a friend so i cant! I want it back though since i can now pass green grass and high tides on x guitar and reptillia on x vocals i want to go back and get lord of the strings and virtuoso.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
you need to get a band together to do world tour on RB1.

you only need a minimum of 2 players and you can play any combination of instruments. You can do it yourself if your able to sing and play guitar at the same time.

If not you will need a friend. Its local only too im afraid. RB1 doesnt support online world tour.

As for the acheivments themselves, they are a bit of a grind. You basically have to beat every single gig in every single venue to get them all. It will take a while.

I still have a few "big in" acheivments to get myself and I keep meaning to go back and get them but i lent it to a friend so i cant! I want it back though since i can now pass green grass and high tides on x guitar and reptillia on x vocals i want to go back and get lord of the strings and virtuoso.

Ahh, that makes sense now. Gutted ! Highly unlikely I will ever go for the Hard & Expert cheevos so I thought this would be a good place to start. Might just get Guns to close this thread I will seek solace in play and help.

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Closed as requested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom