1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with source connectors needed

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by beamer133, Jan 12, 2005.

1. beamer133

beamer133

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Didn't know which section to put this in so sorry if its wrong. Have connected up my Sanyo PLV Z3 from my Yamaha DSP AX 750 SE using component cable. However at the moment my video player and NTL box are currently connected using a scart to composite connector. I know this is not the best but it was a simple solution to get it going. Know I am looking to upgrade. I need a better way of connecting the two. How much will it cost and where can I get it from. The video might have to last out for a bit as I intend to upgrade to a DVD Recorder once funds allow. However I need a better system of connection for the NTL box. Any help much apprewciated. Thanks.
    Paul.

:lease:

2. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Not the best video quality but I use an RGB->S-Video converter for my NTL STB.

They also do a SCART->VGA converter if you can use a VGA connection on the pj.