Help with small TV for bedroom. 28" with freeview/DVD?

TrevUK

Standard Member
Hi all

I'm looking at getting a TV for my bedroom, nothing too fancy or expensive but something that will provide good quality pictures on standard channels. Preferably something with built in freeview and even a built in DVD player (or a good package with a player if there). Does anybody have any suggestions on where to start? I think about £300 should do it looking at some prices, but would be happy to go up a leve to maybe £450 max if it comes with all the extras like DVD and freeview.

Help and thoughts are apprieciated as i'm not sure where to start for this purchase.

Edit - Also just to add would like it to be HD ready of course.

Last edited:

TrevUK

Standard Member
Ahhh ok. Well thank you very much for the reply, i'll have to keep checking but i will look into that unit. Looks handy and like i say doesn't need to be the all singing all dancing sort of model. 32" will fit, but it doesn't need to be that big as it'll hardly get used for regular viewing (unless i'm bed ridden!). If i were to look at 32" would i be looking at the lower end models?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom