1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with settings for the panny 42pe30

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by shazbah, Jun 6, 2004.

1. shazbah

shazbah
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    hi guys
    been playing with me panyy 42pe30 for the last few hours and cant seem to get to grips with the settings. Would appreciate it if anyone here has got theres set up and are happy with the settings would you please share them with me ie colour, contrast,brightness. Every time i change it i think yea thats it then i look again and think nahh that aint right. Im drivivg myself mad
    any help appreciated
    cheers

2. Ancillotti

Ancillotti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know what you mean! Although I spent more time configuring the sound so that 'music' is perfect for low volume television programmes with an abundance of speech, whereas 'speech' is for high volume films - I have tried to mimic the treble/bass levels of the local cinema as best as possible.

Anyway ...

For the cinema setting I pretty much left the settings as they were, in the middle. It's perfect for viewing within a dark room. This is my 'normal' (i.e. for Sky) setup (I managed to slightly blur the photo, but you get the idea :)):

Hope that helps!

Attached Files:

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    Go get a copy of DVE PAL mate see power buy forum.