Help with scrambled tivo recordings

evilash

hi all!
I've just had vm intsalled a few days ago and got a tivo! basically whenever i set something to record and play it back the picure is blocky and pixellated! its not the same on every recording but approximately 80% of the recordings are unwatchable! Of course the simple answer is call virgin media but I thought maybe someone else may have had the same issue and resolved it without resorting to being on hold for hours to virgin!
thanks in advance

dante01

Distinguished Member
You could go and ensure all the F connectors are secure in the hope of rectifying the issue yourself, but I'd suggest you get in touch with VM and have them send someone out to you.

evilash

Thanks to both replies! I've still got the same problem! Checked the connectors and spoke to virgin but surprise surprise they weren't much help! It's weird as it appears to mostly be recordings in hd which are blocky and pixelated! They claimed it might be signal strength and boosted it but has made no difference whatsoever! Will call them again :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom