1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with PW7 advice

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by red86exy, Dec 28, 2004.

1. red86exy

red86exy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :rolleyes: I have finaly decided to take the plunge and buy a plasma. after careful searching and budget batles with the mrs. i have decided on the Pany PW7 in 42''. but as i know little about them can anyone tell me whether i can conect it to my Sky+(RGB Scart), Denon DHT500SD (Component). and whether it will be HDTV ready for future and how. most of the folk i have met at the electrical retailers seem to know little about the screens let alone HDTV. " I get very confused looks!!!" also has anyone got a PW7 and what have they been like.
    Help a plasma virgin
    O

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    try a search for PW7/PWD7 and PHD7 the 2 types of the 7 series panny have been discussed to death (both items can be connected) see www.av-sales.co.uk for a great retailer who know all about HDTV and potential issues