• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with PS3 output

cyclop

Standard Member
I had my PS3 setup on my sons television upstairs with just the normal scart lead, we got a new panasonic plasma and set the PS3 up via a HMDI cable which is really good, i went to set up the PS3 again upstairs via scart and cannot get any picture or sound, i've even tried on my daughters small lcd via HDMI and still nothing, the PS3 only works on the new Panasonic in the living room, can any one help please, as my son is giving me grief big time!

C

captainsimes

hi,
The ps3 can only output through one connection at a time.
If you want to use the scart cable again, you will have to plug in the hdmi cable on the plasma, set to output via scart, plug in the scart connection & accept the changes before a time limit defaults it back to hdmi.
You can obvoiusly phisically plug both cables in together and just change inputs on your plasma at the correct times.
Hope this helps
Simon

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
if you move it and then have forgotten to change the output you can hold the power button until it bleeps twice and it will find the output, you will need to go through the basic resolution setting etc though.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom