1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Pronto ru980 and rf to x10

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Fendertok, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Fendertok

Fendertok

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have read on the net that it is possible to control X10 With a pronto ru980 using rf directly to a x10 transceiver. But i m going nuts here. The hardware i have is a X10 transceiver TM13G set to A, one LW11G dimmer set to A1 and a ru980 obviously. I have a program called codegen that translates the codes, witch i use in the pronto. I have tried a lot of different settings but nothing seems to work. What am i doing wrong?
    Is there anyone that have any experience in this issue? Please help, Im going crazy. :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Jasonjo

Jasonjo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
  3. Fendertok

Fendertok

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Jasonjo!
    I have tried all of that and nothig works. I think i have tried every code from codegen now. It seems to work for some people but not for me, Can it be any differance from transceiver to transceiver or pronto to pronto or are they always identical?
    Simplyautomate sells a .ccf file that they claim to work, but im starting to believe that there is something wrong with my pronto neo ru980. Does anyone have this .ccf file and can tell if it works. :confused: :confused: :confused: