Help with presentation display / linking multiple monitors

grdesign

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Been hanging around these forums stealing information for a while! So wanted to thank you all for the information in the past!

I've got a bit of a project to undertake, which involves showing a presentation in two rooms. Only want to use one computer. The computer will then need to display a presentation on 3x monitors.

- 1st monitor will be directly next to the PC.
- 2nd monitor will be in a room next to the room the PC is in, so VGA cable via a splitter is fine here.
- 3rd monitor will be about 30m away, allowing for cabling around the walls, and around 10m away as the crow flies.

It's the third monitor I'm looking for advice with.

Anyone know of the best solution to send video to this monitor? Maybe wireless, or I've seen some CAT5 stuff around. Don't really want a VGA cable that long, A) because of the bulk B) because of loss of quality.

Got a decent budget, but don't think I need anything amazing, as it's not displaying video, though would like a smooth playback if possible, i.e. from slide to slide, and any animation on slides.

Any thoughts greatly appriciated, before I buy something I possibly don't need. I haven't bought anything at all yet, but plan to run it from a very simple HP Atom based PC if possible due to space and environmental qualities.

Thanks, Graham.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom