1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with PowerStrip application profile & DigiTV

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by wyerd, Dec 23, 2004.

1. wyerd

wyerd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I'm running Meedio with a desktop of 1280x720 and have setup a PowerStrip application profile for ZoomPlayer so that when it runs from Meedio it automatically resizes the display to 1024x768 which is the native resolution of the plasma display. When it closes, the display goes back to 1280x720. Works great!

I'd like it to do the same for the Nebula DigiTV application. The problem is that digitv.exe has to run in the systray for it to record TV programs in the background. Meedio calls digitv.exe to run the application, but when it's exited, it's minimized to the systray, so it's never closed. Is there anyway of switching to 1024x768 when digitv.exe is maximized and back to 1280x720 when it's minimized? I expect Girder could do this, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Has anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks,
    David.

2. wyerd

wyerd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Any thoughts guys?

3. wyerd

wyerd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Spoke too soon. If I launch DigiTV from Meedio, exit from DigiTV & then lauch a ripped DVD from Meedio using PlayMee, then screen res change causes DigiTV to launch on its own for some reason. Anyone else come across this?