Help with Pioneer DVR-440HX-S Digital EPG

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Ol'Shippo, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Ol'Shippo

Ol'Shippo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there , My second attempt to get help . Someone out there knows!
    I have set up the recorder and have freeview within the recorder.
    All channels are downloaded and the 'Guide ' is displayed. My problem is that when selecting as channel this functions and displayed on screen BUT within the screen is another 'box' with a smaller version of the Digital EPG programes
    displayed which blots out a quarter of the screen. I have tried in vain to close this intrusive box with no success. Would it be anything to do with the host channel as I can't recollect defaulting any channel? I have revisited the set up programme and see no reference to a host channel there either Help!!
    PLEASE Ol' Shippo:lease:

2. surfury

surfury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Can't say that I'll be able to help but have just bought one myself and have managed (eventually) to get D.TV EPG working. Check this thread out as well btw http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=445664

This box, where exactly is it and what is in it? Look on Page 60/61 of manual, do any of those boxes look familiar? Obviously difficult for me at a distance and I'm not used to machine or it's foibles yet (only had it 3 days). It isn't the Display box for instance, or the Info box, or the Channel list ? Just some suggestions.

surf