Help with Panasonic TX-L32U10B

daveuk81

Standard Member
Hi, I have just bought a Panasonic TX-L32U10B and Im just wondering how I can get the best picture quality. I have set the tv up in my bedroom and I had to buy a cheap aerial extension lead for it. I dont think the picture quality is that good compared to my dads tv which is set up downstairs. I am using a HD lead to play my xbox through it and the picture is perfect. If I setup a dvd player and connect a HD cable to my tv from it, then watch the channels through the dvd player, will the picture quality be better? Thanks :thumbsup:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
No. If this is Freeview, there is probably not a lot you can do. You could try a different flylead (aerial cable) - see satcure.co.uk for better quality ones. Basically Freeview is digital so if the signal is weak, you will be missing some channels or get a blocky picture.

What is the picture like if you connect it directly to the main RF aerial input in your living room?

daveuk81

Standard Member
I've not tried putting the aerial into the main plug mate. Im getting all the channels on freeview, it just seems that other channels are sharper quality than others. My dads tv is a cheap make and the quality of the pic is a lot sharper than mine.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom