Help With My New Toshiba

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by juicer, May 1, 2007.

Tags:
  1. juicer

juicer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just bought a TOSHIBA 32C3030D and can honestly say that I am delighted with it so a big "THANK YOU" to anyone who gave me advice and helped in my decision to buy.
    I do however have a question my SKY remote will not work on this set so I now have a couple of controls beside me, I've heard that there is a code to change this does anyone know this code and how do you enter it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :(

2. Andy98765

Andy98765

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,366
  3. juicer

juicer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for all your help

4. Deleted member 193373

Deleted member 193373

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

I have purchased the same TV, and have the same issue with the Sky remote not beina able to control the TV.

What do the codes on the above site mean?

I recognise the "Brand Code" as the one from my Sky manual, which doesn't work.

What are the "Direct Codes"? Are they just alternative codes to try in the same way through the Sky remote?
    Or do they mean something different, and need to be applied in a certain way / order?

Cheers.

5. ping8781

ping8781

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cool glad you like the TV i have one and think it is awesome, certainly the freeview is so impressive in quality.

6. fragments

fragments

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am interested in getting the Toshiba 32C3030D after reading many good reviews and comments both on this site and others. One question would be regarding the Sky remote and how to actually input the code and the other question is about connecting the tv to a pc. I am currently using s video and was wondering what would i need to connect this tv as i doesnt have s video?

Many thanks,

Fragments