• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

help with my new pioneer 1600r head unit!!!!

M

Muthapunker

hi all!
ok heres the deal, ive just bought a pioneer 1600r head unit for my 206! ive installed an wired up the head unit all very easily except for one part!! the aerial input thing, ive attached 3 pic files showing you what the problem is! now i do know that this head unit has some special 'D4Q Digital AM/FM RDS Tuner' so maybe this has something to do with it! anyway, what it is, is there aint no plug stickin out like the one on the pic at bottom (old head unit) but a tube that goes inwards(bottom left of head unit), now obviously i cannot hook up the aerial connector that is in the car as it dont fit, is their some kinda connector im gonna need to buy or somethin!!?
the pics show, the old and new head units, new on top, also the aerial connector from my car and also another pic of the tube that goes inwards!

any help will be much appriecated

thanks, si

Attachments

• TUBE.JPG
    TUBE.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 93
  • AERIAL.JPG
    AERIAL.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 86
  • old nu.jpg
    old nu.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 229

lynx

Senior Moderator
Should do.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom