help with me samsung LE32R41BD

A

acko

had me telly for a less than a week and not happy with the picture, i'm running a gold scart from me sky+ to ext1 and normal scart from my dvd (home cinema thingy) to ext 2 and the pictures are s***e. I have also tried running scart to super video from ext 1 to the sky+ and vice versa (black & white and fuzzy) and running component from the dvd to the telly but thats not working either at all. Help i'm filling up i'm that desperate:lease:

from off the top of my head i think that TV is HD ready, so it shouldnt have a bad picture. But bare in mind your sky+ box isnt giving you an HD picture, because HD television hasnt been released yet. Create a thread in the LCD Televisions column and there will be more helpers

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
I put this thread under " can someone help this guy out "column in th LCD forum. lets hope you get the reply you want

tomandjo2

Novice Member
Take it back and exchange it before it's too late.

Tom

C

Chumpy

Gold scart, normal scart, dvd player, isn't really helping us understand the problem. Can you be a bit more specific on what components and equipment you are using. Just 'cos it's a gold scart, on it's own it doesn't mean to say it is decent quality.

hot-fuzz

Give it a few weeks.
Mine started off a bit fuzzy and crap, but now the difference is amazing, getting a really sharp pic off sky. Aparently takes a few weeks to "bed in"

E

ether0606

I agree with Highlander1, I have the same setup, except it is a Sky box. My picture was initially just crazy, had decided to send it back. But, day by day it got better, either LCDs have a bedding down period, or you gradually get used to the bad picture quality!!! I don't notice it nowadays.
My advice is, give it some more time. My DVDs look excellent, and some of the Sky channels are good.

-- ether0606

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom