Help with LG Oled wall mount bracket

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
I need some advice please.

I have the official LG wall mount bracket OTW420B which is Vesa 400x200, 300x200

The new TV I'm looking at is 400 x 400.

Can you get a conversion plate or something so I can use my existing mount ?

Thanks

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Are there any other options available ?

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Bump, anyone have any other ideas please

jakey

Dunno what you expect to find better, the brackets I linked to will do the job perfectly.

The picture below show the the brackets fixed to my previous Philips Oled, they are fixed to the vesa holes on the TV then the LG stud things fix to the brackets as you can see in the picture which then just hang as normal onto the OTW420B. Solid and neat solution.

xxxx.jpg

Last edited:

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Dunno what you expect to find better, the brackets I linked to will do the job perfectly.

The picture below show the the brackets fixed to my previous Philips Oled, they are fixed to the vesa holes on the TV then the LG stud things fix to the brackets as you can see in the picture which then just hang as normal onto the OTW420B. Solid and neat solution.

View attachment 1482615

That makes perfect sense now, thanks.

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
I'm going to use the same wall bracket on either the 77"CX or C1, it's the LG OTW420B which is compatible with Vesa 400x200, 300x200

Does anyone know if the fixing holes on the back on the CX/C1 are in the same or similar place to the E6.

I'm hoping I don't need to adjust the height of the existing wall bracket.

Hope this makes sense

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom