Help with joining a clan on elite.

rikismyname1983

Hi, i have never been in a clan.
I joined one on here but don't really get how it works tbh.

I have call of duty elite premium account, with hardened edition with the 500 clan points bonus and want to join a clan on elite and play for an hour or so a night between 8pm-11pm.

Can someone recommend a clan or someone who could help me?

All very confusing.. i purchased a turtle beach headseat to talk to people but so far all i hear is kids swearing, and lame music... i want to play as a team to win domination,HQ, all team based games.

thanks, rik

ryzer30

hi mate, most people on here are clanned up already... best bet would be to add a couple each from each of the clans having asked first and start playing and take it from there...

Or can always speak with Askew (Toon) who I beleive is in the process of setting up a new clan for members on here that are interested

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
hi mate, most people on here are clanned up already... best bet would be to add a couple each from each of the clans having asked first and start playing and take it from there...

Or can always speak with Askew (Toon) who I beleive is in the process of setting up a new clan for members on here that are interested

Hes already in Hybrids.

Rik you need to sort it with Baz about creating a Hybrid clan on Elite if thats what you want.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom