help with jap ps3 web browser

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by ObeyOne, Dec 26, 2006.

1. ObeyOne

ObeyOne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +190
    Hi.. got jap ps3 for xmas from my wife but web browser in japanese! Got online us account so how can i get us/english page on browser??:lease:

2. trip

trip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi
    I also got a Jap PS3. Yours is working fine? Lucky for you. My disc drive wouldn't work, and for some reason even downloaded demos won't come on past the little PS3 screen before them. (black screen). Can anybody help? I'm getting a replacment regarding the drive problem, but now worried all games will be a black screen. The console is displaying the start up menus, browser etc fine. You must be happy yours is working ;)

About the browser. If you press Triangle and go to Home Page - you can edit it to anything you want. I don't know the US PS3 web address, I was also looking for that. It's quite interesting the web browser (oh yes this actually did work on mine..one of the few things! :rolleyes: ). Its funny even YouTube.com works on it, the videos actually play. Sound an' all. Check it out :) It's a bugger Flash and stuff aren't supported.

3. ObeyOne

ObeyOne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +190
    Thanks for your reply trip will give that a go.. had no probs with ps3 apart from that. not got any games yet will order some on-line but takes and plays audio cd ok. Also d/loading all working fine. Thanks again and i hope all your probs sorted out soon.