Help with Home Audio

Goldill88

Novice Member
So I am building a new house and trying to get my sound right. I got a price from a sound and security guy. I feel like I can cut some of this cost out. I don't want a lavish entertainment system. I already bought the TV. Its a 65 inch LG CX. I play playstation and enjoy movies and sports. I would like to play music in my living room patio and bedroom. He suggested ed I gettin a NUVO. Never heard of a Nuvo but he priced me out one. The price he gave me was for surround sound: 3 LCR speakers, 2 Rear channel Speakers, 1 Subwoofer, 1 Onkyo Receiver 5.1= total price 2,600. On the Nuvo Setup: 2 Speakers in my bedroom, 2 Speakers in the living room, @ speakers patio, Nuvo Music serve, 3 channel player= total price 2450. Does this seem pretty good anyway I could do something to cut some cost?

password1

without knowing which speakers we cant judge if its a good price.

i see you're in the usa so price would be exchange rate dependent

Conrad

Having a quick look here the speakers aren't particularly expensive: In-Wall Speakers | Speakers | Audio/Visual

It might be worth looking through their site and somewhere like bestbuy and seeing what price buying everything separately comes to.

There's definitely convenience in a whole home audio system.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom