Help with headphones please?

Fiesta Red

Established Member
Reaction score
As I get older, my hearing is not as good as it was so I'm thinking of using headphones to help. I've never had any before so I'm at a complete loss as to where to start.

I have looked at TV listeners but they seem to pick up and amplify other sounds within the house and that's what led me to the headphone idea. The TV is an LG 43UK6470PLC and I'm not even sure if it takes headphones in the old fashioned way of a jack plug.

Any help, advice or pointers in the right direction would be most welcome.

As I get older, my hearing is not as good as it was so I'm thinking of using headphones to help. I've never had any before so I'm at a complete loss as to where to start.

I have looked at TV listeners but they seem to pick up and amplify other sounds within the house and that's what led me to the headphone idea. The TV is an LG 43UK6470PLC and I'm not even sure if it takes headphones in the old fashioned way of a jack plug.

Any help, advice or pointers in the right direction would be most welcome.
I might suggest you look at the Bluetooth option. The only concern is ensuring that sound is synchronisation

The OP has a similar thread in the LG TV Forum where it looks as though his issue has been resolved.

Apologies. I posted in the LG section without first checking if there was a special section for headphones.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom