• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with Headphones, please.

Standard Member
Hi there,

First post so please be nice. :p

I am looking for some wireless headphones suitable for both iPod and in house use. I was looking at some RS170s and some 180s and may end up purchasing one of these however wanted to see if I had all my options covered.

Anyone got any recommendations that cover both portable and in house listening while keeping a high quality? Ideally I would like to use them on flights too, so cancellation would be great but is not an absolute must.

Thanks in advance. :)

Standard Member
Hi there,

First post so please be nice. :p

I am looking for some wireless headphones suitable for both iPod and in house use. I was looking at some RS170s and some 180s and may end up purchasing one of these however wanted to see if I had all my options covered.

Anyone got any recommendations that cover both portable and in house listening while keeping a high quality? Ideally I would like to use them on flights too, so cancellation would be great but is not an absolute must.

Thanks in advance. :)

Nothing?

alexs2

Distinguished Member

Maybe best to give forum members a little more time than 3 1/2 hours before complaining about the lack of responses.

Be patient and someone will be along with an answer.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom