help with gigabyte ga73 and lg ggc-h20l

echosat

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys been reading the forum for a while and finally took the plunge got the following
gigabyte ga-73pvm-s2h
pentium e5200 processor
4gb corsair xms2
and the lg ggc-h20l
vista 32 bit home prem sp1
silverstone lc16mr
silverstone 350w psu
my problem is this when i first installed windows and power dvd ultra 7 all was working fine and would play all discs i threw at it and did so for a couple of days ive come to play a bluray tonight and the pc is not recognising any disc what so ever this as done this twice now and only seems to work again for a couple of days after i reinstall windows any ideas guys
the only update vista took was the malicious software removal update tool yesterday as far as i can tell anyway
your help is apreciated guys cheers
echo
:(

did u get the latest drivers etc for the blu-ray player and all the hardware updates with the program provided?

did u get the latest drivers etc for the blu-ray player and all the hardware updates with the program provided?
yes mate and still no joy

hi guys been reading the forum for a while and finally took the plunge got the following
gigabyte ga-73pvm-s2h
pentium e5200 processor
4gb corsair xms2
and the lg ggc-h20l
vista 32 bit home prem sp1
silverstone lc16mr
silverstone 350w psu
my problem is this when i first installed windows and power dvd ultra 7 all was working fine and would play all discs i threw at it and did so for a couple of days ive come to play a bluray tonight and the pc is not recognising any disc what so ever this as done this twice now and only seems to work again for a couple of days after i reinstall windows any ideas guys
the only update vista took was the malicious software removal update tool yesterday as far as i can tell anyway
your help is apreciated guys cheers
echo
:(
bit of an update guys ive uninstalled some windows updates and its working again weird no more windows updates for it seems

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom