help with games

riprse

hi after having my psp since launch iv only really been using it when traveling the rest of the time its been gathering dust in between flights. but the other day i got round to seting up the wireless on it & pairing it with my ps3.
i understand you can download ps1 games on to it but i cant find any info on how this is done.can someone help me out & tell me what i need to do, or provide a link . cheers

Shoki

At this point there are no ps1 games available to download for your psp from the uk store, noticed there are a few on the hk store so hopefully it wont be long untill it's available over here.

lovelldr

You could downgrade the psp to 1.5 (if you need to, but since you've had it from launch, if you didn't upgrade the firmware, then you wouldn't need to downgrade), then upgrade to one of the custom firmwares (3.10OE would be a good start, but rumour has it that 3.30OE will be out soon)

Then you can use your old PSX cds to create the isos needed to play psx games on your psp straight away...

riprse

i upgraded the other day so does this mean i will need to wait till ps1 games are in the ps store

lovelldr

i take it from saying you upgraded, you mean to the official sony firmware?

Which version did you go to? If it's 3.03, then you can still downgrade to 1.50 by using gta lcs (unpatched versions). If higher (i.e. 3.10, 3.11 or 3.30), then I'm afraid you're out of luck :(

The latest video from AVForums

Dog Soldiers & Flatliners 4K, Black Phone, RRR & Mad God on digital, plus 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom