• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with Fujitsu P42VCA30EH??? PLEASE?

Mikeyg47

Standard Member
:lease:

Hi guys,

I have just received a second user P42VCA30EH Plasma unit and I would like to get it set up, I have a few questions which I hope some of you may be able to help me out with....

Can I upload a screen saver from a pc to this unit?
What leads would I need to connect me X-box console to it?
The unit flickers slightly when watching tv but not when watching dvd..is this something bad??

If anyone can help me that would be great..thanks :)

Mike

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
to get the best out of this screen you need to spend a few quid start with an Xbox component lead can be bought in Game for £9.99, i will need model numbers and available connections for the rest of your kit. A list of the connections on the plasma would help too (from memory 15 pin D-sub (VGA), component BNC, S-video, and a composite video BNC i think)

EDIT: http://www.shootandshow.co.uk/fujitsu-p42vca30es.htm
has scart also.......... not sure what the "S" and "H" ending on model number means usually its the intended market, i cant remember for Fujitsu.. (MAW???)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom