Help with Freesat? Please!!!

grandtoe

Standard Member
Hi all, bit new to this site, but hoping someone can help me out.
I live in shetland (Very remote islands, north of scotland) and in my area we can't get freeview. I don't watch a huge amount of TV so don't want to pay for SKY, however i watch enough to have a TV.
Anyway i'm rambling, the problem is i've gone through 3 sky boxes and 2 freeview cards recently as the channels eventually entirely dissapear!
I have a standard sky dish, quad lnb, at present only two outputs, 1 to a sky box with freeview card in my sitting room and the other, the same, to my bedroom.
The bedroom one went first a few weeks ago but now the sitting room one is going as well.
I lost most channels, except 1,2,3 & 4 earlier this week, went to work when i came back i was down to 1.2.3 now i've only got 1,2!
Please does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and secondly how i can resolve it?!:lease:

TonyJ39

Standard Member
Hi,
I cannot say why you should slowly lose channels, but if it was me I would have a larger dish and a freesat box,are you paying to use the sky box? , take a look at the thread abought "Satellite tv freesat"
Hope this helps.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
So this would be Freesat then? Moving >>>>

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom