help with flat cable

B

Bob Campbell

Please can some one advise the a good flat speaker cable. I intend to put this under the carpet running round the skirting board .
The system is as follows
Panasonic display
Sky+
denon avr 2805
tannoy arena speakers
suggestion would be helpfully , my lat posting for help was great I was trying to locate the avr 2805
many thanks

bob::lease:

Amar

I use Nordost's Flatline Gold MKII for my fronts. They're thinner than a credit card. I upgraded them from QED's Silver Anniversory Biwire and can say that the difference was night and day. Very, very good speaker cables imo.

I also bought some silver speaker cables from seduction audio that I found to be even better than my Nordost's, at a fraction of the cost. They aren't flat but are quite thin and very flexible. I now use them throughout my system and biwired with my Nordost's for the fronts.

Hope this helps.

B

Bob Campbell

Thanks Amar did see that cable thought it costly but you reckon it's worth the cost will consider both your suggestion thanks for the response.

best regards,

bob:arty:

Amar

If you're talking about the Nordost's, I'm not don't think it's worth the full rrp (as good as it is) now that I got the ones from Seduction.

I managed to get the Nordost's at a good price from ebay. Without the terminations, it's about £11-12 per meter but that cost goes significantly higher if you have them terminated. I got my 3 meter pair for around £50 terminated from ebay.

B

Bob Campbell

amar, have you an address for seduction sounds a better bet

bob

Pat Marcus

QED Silver Profile 12

Amar

Bob Campbell said:
amar, have you an address for seduction sounds a better bet

bob

Bob,

Here's a link for Seduction. They sell on ebay but are totally trust worthy and give a good service. They are selling the speaker cable I bought on there at the moment although the price seems to have gone up some what.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Seduction-Studio_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Normally, they give me a better price as I buy from them outside of ebay but it may be worth trying to haggle a little and try and get yourself a good deal.

Good luck mate.

B

Bob Campbell

thanks amar will check the site out your help is greatly appreciated

best regards,

bob:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom