help with finding a seller to pricematch JL

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by m_felstead, Aug 4, 2004.

1. m_felstead

m_felstead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi chaps

I'm a long time lurker on this site..... mainly for xbox stuff.....and this site really is the dogs danglies ...

after a month of research ( and begging the wife.... my knees are all blood !) I have decided to take the plunge and buy a Panna TH-37PE30.....but I want to buy it from John Lewis for the 5 yr warranty...problem is they want 2,895 quid.

I'll be price matching with JL Watford....as brent X seems to have a bad reputation

I'm not bothered about getting the absolute lowest price from a dodgy internet seller...I just wondered if anyone else had recently used a cheaper trader ??

If I could get it for 2,300 I'd be pleased

Any ideas ?

cheers

2. Yelpir

Yelpir
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ask them to match Sound and Vision - they are an online dealer but tell the folks in John Lewis to call their Bolton branch - this is a legit high street shop so JL should match and Sound and Vision do free delivery so that should also not be a problem
    http://www.soundandvisiononline.com/moreinfo/index.asp?product_id=4127
    £2179.95 and it's in stock

JL Nottingham matched a Hitachi 42PD5300 with this place for me and saved me £405

Yelpir.