Help with Fengmi 4K Cinema UST projector

Giulios86

Hello everybody,

I'm new to the forum as a writer, even if I've been reading regularly. Sorry if I'm asking help on my very first post..

As in title, I really need help with my projector. It's a Fengmi 4K Cinema UST bought in January 2020. Model: L176FCN
I had an issue with a Firmware update and now the projector is dead and can't access the "Recovery" folder for backup.

I would need any other owner of a recent Fengmi 4K to share with me the content of their recovery backup folder.
It's not a difficult procedure and I can guide through it.

I would be really grateful to anybody willing to help me fixing it.

Thanks already!
Giulio

Giulios86

Hello,
Unfortunately I'm still stuck.
My hardware version is fm_10 and we are still trying to retrieve a "dev/block/backup" from somebody with the same hw version.

On the xda forum there a couple of different firmwares that you can try from other Fengmi 4K Cinema, you might be lucky and find the one that matches your hw.

robi0543

Novice Member
I haven't investigate my one yet. Was updating it when power went off. Now it won't boot blink power bottom 3 times ant that is it. My router still can see it tho. When trying recovery mode power bottom light up but nothing happening

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom