• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help with FBQ 2496 - please

mightyoakbob

Right I've got my FBq2496 and my midi lead and now I'm clueless. I have spent hours reading through home theatre shack etc. and can find not one single word of instruction for the FBQ2496. All it says is yes it will work and then goes into detail about older no longer available in the uk models. The instructions they give for the old model cannot be applied to the new model as the buttons mentioned do not exist.

I've tried reading the manual - that's a joke I've never before read a manual from any electronic kit and found I understood virtually nothing. It may aw well be in Spanish.

If someone can point me at some starting place that would help.

Cheers,

Bob.

suniil

Bob, i've exactly the same setup as yours. can you please specify what exactly the issue is?

btw, you may get more attention, if you post this in subwoofer forum.

HTH

Right I've got my FBq2496 and my midi lead and now I'm clueless. I have spent hours reading through home theatre shack etc. and can find not one single word of instruction for the FBQ2496. All it says is yes it will work and then goes into detail about older no longer available in the uk models. The instructions they give for the old model cannot be applied to the new model as the buttons mentioned do not exist.

I've tried reading the manual - that's a joke I've never before read a manual from any electronic kit and found I understood virtually nothing. It may aw well be in Spanish.

If someone can point me at some starting place that would help.

Cheers,

Bob.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom