Question Help with Disney/Marvel Titles

madacj

Established Member
Reaction score
Now that Disney have announced the 4k releases of Guardians of the galaxy 2 and pirates 5, it has left me wondering what to do about the missing Disney/Marvel films from my collection.

Like many I haven't bought a Disney release in the last year or so in anticipation of a 4k announcement. So far the have only announced 2. So I am struggling to decide whether to hold off buying the ones I'm missing or buy them anyway.

This is because I haven't even seen 2 of the ones I'm missing, moana and doctor strange. I don't particularly want to rent them as I would rather see them for the first time when I own them.

I'm also missing finding dory, zootropolis and captain America civil war.

Also knowing that pirates isn't going to be released in the UK in 4K on disc in the uk, It makes me wonder whether I'll be waiting for an announcement that may never happen with these titles.

Of course I might end up caving and buying them now and then a few months later they get announced for 4k as I will be very annoyed as I am not a person who double dips.

So basically I'm looking for some advice/suggestions as to what to do for the best.

Also I was wondering when the next Disney BOGOF is likely to happen? In case there are no further 4k announcements.

Do the Disney BOGOF's include Marvel? I can't remember myself.

Also I notice Disney are running a promotion called Summer Days Family Nights, where the DVDs/Blurays are discounted. Is this worth it or should I wait till the next BOGOF? I noticed that this promotion doesn't seem to include zootropolis for some reason?

I used to buy the Blurays as new releases before 4k came about so I'm used to paying the standard £15 new release price.

Thanks All

Look closely for the answer
IMG_1534.GIF

Pretty sure your enjoyment of the film won't be lessened if you just rent them instead of owning them the first time you watch them so I would just do that or buy it cheap on here then re-sell.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom