Hi. I bought a denon AVR-1905 a few weeks ago; everything was going fine, up until a few days ago. I was watching a film, when all of sudden it switched its self off and the power button started flashing on the unit. I didn't really take much notice of this, thinking it was just one of those things and turned it back on continuing to watch the film. After the film my 1905 was extremely hot and to my horror I smelt an electrical type burning smell, I pulled it off the shelf and unplugged it. When I went to use it yesterday all that happens is it turns on for a few seconds and then it switches its self off, with the power light flashing. I looked in the manual and it says this is because the unit is too hot and needs to cool down. I have done this, but the problem is still occurring. My main concern is that I have let it overheat, all be-it unintentionally and that it will never work again. My second concern is that as it isn't technically a 'mechanical fault' my warranty will not cover it; I have just the standard 12 months manufactures. Does anyone know whether this counts as misuse, I have the receiver under my TV in a Cabinet unit, I thought it had enough space for ventilation but evidently it was not? Any help will be appreciated; I bought the item from superhifi.co.uk. Edit: This is what superhifi say on their website. "What if a fault develops whilst under warranty? If your purchase fails at any time during the manufacturer's warranty then simply return it to us and we will happily repair and return it to you (obviously this does not cover misuse!) If a fault develops within 30 days then we will either replace the item or issue a refund at your discretion."