Help With Delivery Services

P

prupsicle

I bought an iMac off eBay a few weeks back because the seller apparently "couldn't be bothered to fix it", and considering I know quite a bit about Mac faults, I recognised it as a fixable deal. I ended up paying £250 + £20 P+P. The seller shipped it with Parceforce and left it at a local Post Office for the driver to pick it up.

After a week I realised that the "48 hour" service that Parceforce offered wasn't all it was cracked up to be as even the tracking page was blank when the code was entered. I called the seller who assured me that he had definitley sent it and with a 100% rating I trust that he has. I've rang the Parcelforce customer service line and they've told me that the Parcelforce driver didn't collect a parcel therefore the Post Office must've given it to Royal Mail. This makes the parcel untrackable as it is going through a different service.

Many people from Parcelforce have assured me I should still receive the parcel and should wait 3 weeks to see if Royal Mail either return the parcel to Parcelforce or attempt a delivery themselves. The seller shipped the parcel on 12th May and it is now the 30th. Has anyone else had this problem, and should I expect a parcel still, as this really was a once in a lifetime deal and do not really want to claim a refund.

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom