Help with Daveco PS100 Screen

tomonhere

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Daveco PS100 screen but its stopped deploying under its own power. You can still retract it, but it looks like it needs resetting. I don't know anything about theses screens and I don't have the original instructions. I have goggled it and can't find a website for the manufacturer or any pdf manuals. I'm in Canada at the moment and plan to ship it back to the UK in a month or so.

Does anyone know anything about them? Or if there is a way to reset the controls? Oddly the buttons are reversed and so the up button actually deploys and the down button retracts!

Thank you for your help.

Tom.

Hi Tom,

I have never heard of the brand, nor does Google give anything.

Could you post a few pictures of the screen (preferably the motor side), so I can have a look?

Thanks!

Otto
Beamax
otto @ beamax.com

Hi Tom,

I've also have had problems with this unit. My screen does not respond at all. The retailer and Daveco themselves were not able to help either. Daveco sent me these instructions (attached); one is to program the remote and the other is to program the screen settings. Let me know if it works for you. Good Luck!

Cheers,
Terry

Attachments

• PS100 (Remote Programming).doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 673
  • PS100 (Screen Limits Instructions).pdf
    267.3 KB · Views: 922
Thank you the great tips and tricks for programming. We have it working great. Sounds like the guy with reversed buttons actually had the screen wrap over on the unwound side.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom