Help with Condemned Please........

• Thread starter Deleted member 92943
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92943

Can someone pleas help me on Condemned. I can't remember the chapter number (maybe 7 or 8) but i am in a house with purple lettering going all around the house with leads to a message at the end of them.

I got two of them and i then went into the lost where this idiot got his lights knocked out (he was a ghost i think) there i saw a hole in the floor which i jumped down only to get another one of those messages leaving me with one to get.

The problem is that i can't get back into the loft where i missed an area out and where i think the other meaage is, What do i do?

Kainz

Standard Member
Taken from my post on http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17545560

Right, iirc:
1. In the oven in kitchen
2. One in the back of a wardrobe near the bed upstairs...
3. In a small wooden box opposite the fireplace downstairs - I think you access this room by falling through the loft, where you fall through a hole in the loft and land into that room. You should be able to re-visit that same room at the bottom of the house without going through the loft door which should be perma shut now.
4. Downstairs in the basement, in a sink.

D

Deleted member 92943

I believe it's the one in the back of the wardrobe as i have been in the basement, got the one in the oven and the one after falling through the roof.

Where do i go after doing this or is it simple enough?
Do i have to face the guy who tried to kill me in the loft again?

Cheers
Lee

aftertaste

lee_c00per said:
I believe it's the one in the back of the wardrobe as i have been in the basement, got the one in the oven and the one after falling through the roof.

Where do i go after doing this or is it simple enough?
Do i have to face the guy who tried to kill me in the loft again?

Cheers
Lee

You don't have to face that stick-wielding man again, if you've beaten him once and dropped through the floor.

If I remember correctly, head back downstairs to the start of the chapter and what you have to do next will be explained to you after a piano rolls down the stairs! It's a pretty tough part, actually. Luckily, there's 3 health kits under the stairs.

D

Deleted member 92943

cheers. I'll give it a go tomorrow when there's daylight :smashin:

D

Deleted member 92943

I've found the last message and done the part of chopping down the piano.

What the best way of defeating Carl as he keeps killing me. I don't chase him but go the opposite to run into him

D

Deleted member 63670

i loved this game, the old shopping mall with those flippin manequins iwas too freaky, the most scariest bit in the game if you ask me.

aftertaste

lee_c00per said:
I've found the last message and done the part of chopping down the piano.

What the best way of defeating Carl as he keeps killing me. I don't chase him but go the opposite to run into him

There's no real secret. Just hit him until it's over!

Try staying out of his range, diving in for a quick hit, then backing off for a while.

If I remember correctly, the hardest part about him was finding him!

D

Deleted member 92943

To find him all i did was walk into a room which went into cutscene...:confused:

anyway, what's the last chapter like?, is it hard? This level has taken quite a while. I know at the end you get an achievement dispite whether you let someone live or not, but that's about it

flank0

wish i could help ya mate but,iv just got to the part were you go into that house,i entered the loft and something clobbered me on the back, felt like an elephants doodar if you ask me..:( then it started right back to where your in the car so i left it at that,but i only been on it a couple days so far.

il try again soon.

only prob is..graw arives tommorow hopefully & il be esconched in that no doubt. ;)

aftertaste

lee_c00per said:
To find him all i did was walk into a room which went into cutscene...:confused:

anyway, what's the last chapter like?, is it hard? This level has taken quite a while. I know at the end you get an achievement dispite whether you let someone live or not, but that's about it

I mean after he runs away. It's a nightmare chasing his around the upstairs level, trying to get close enough to hit him!

The last chapter isn't too bad. It'll take you a few attempts, but not too bad. A large part of it's in the dark, and you have no torch by that point. That can be tricky too.

D

Deleted member 92943

Yay, i completed Condemned this afternoon. I decided to kill Carl just cos he ****** me off.

I have 28 of the 50 achievemnets, so i am going to play through it again to collect all the metal pieces and birds. Surprisingly, the last level was the only onw where i got all the birds

I need to find a decent walkthrough guide which has pictures of where they are, so it will be easier for me as just reading text doen't help me.

Steve-L

lee_c00per said:
Yay, i completed Condemned this afternoon. I decided to kill Carl just cos he ****** me off.

I have 28 of the 50 achievemnets, so i am going to play through it again to collect all the metal pieces and birds. Surprisingly, the last level was the only onw where i got all the birds

I need to find a decent walkthrough guide which has pictures of where they are, so it will be easier for me as just reading text doen't help me.

The birds are pretty easy to find without a walkthrough - just listen for the buzzing flies and you know one is nearby, bit more fun that way.

The metal pieces are a lot harder - they are usually on a wall and surrounded by lots of little black eyes all around :)

D

Deleted member 92943

I know how to find them but it's finding them that's difficult

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom